Get a Voki now!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Tool #11

For teaching my students how to be good digital citizens I would model and demonstrate how to appropriately use the computers, other forms of technology, and the Internet.

  • I would teach my Pre-K students how to properly use the computer, mouse, keyboard, etc. These are not toys and should be treated with respect.
  • I would teach my students how to use the approved and appropriate websites when using them independently.
  • I would also teach how not all Internet information is appropriate and valid. That is why during the students computer/technology independent time they should stay on the list of approved sites. If they were to accidentally access another website they should exit the program or ask for assistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment