Get a Voki now!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Tool #11: Reflection

1. My favorite tool that I added to my tool box was the digital storytelling. I plan on using this often in the classroom. The program PhotoStory was very user friendly. I think it would be a fun and easy program to use with the students in creating stories on a variety of topics we are working on. The students could help create class stories and then present them to their classmates.

2. After completing the toolbox I see that some of these tools will transform the learning process in my classroom. Not only will it add great educational resources but bring excitement to learning as well. The tools such as the itouch/ipad will bring a great new and fun way to reinforce topics that we are working on in the classroom. (Ex: letter identification, number recognition, etc.)

3. The one unexpected outcome from this program is that I was actually able to create and complete my toolbox! There were moments where I did not know if I was going to complete or even figure out some of the tools. But it turned out to be a success and has introduced me to some new ideas and tools I plan on using in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment