Get a Voki now!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Tool #10

A few of the educational apps that I reviewed were Alphabet Tracing, Read me Stories, and Shape Builder LITE. The Alphabet Tracing app would help students improve their fine motor skills as well as letter identification. Read me Stories would be a great literacy tool for students to use as part of the literacy centers. The last app I reviewed was the Shape Builder and this could be used to improve thinking skills as well as fine motor skills. It is a fun educational app that the students arrange shapes to complete a puzzle. It could be a fun addition to either literacy centers or math centers. The itouch or ipad could be a great educational resource for technology, literacy, and math. I think that our Pre-K students would enjoy this as part of their center time!

No comments:

Post a Comment